DIESEL ENGINE / HYBRID SYSTEM
Flexibility and attention to the real needs of our customers lead us to develop, together with our partners,
the “Power-pack” project, that is the best expression of versatility in industrial and agricultural fields.
A studied, created and tested packaged system for the numerous applications, i.e. an engine… ready to start.
Power pack is a product designed for customers, needing:
- Emissionized engine according to the European Stage 3a USA Tier 3 Directive and ready for Tier 4;
- Engines corresponding to the European regulations on the sound level;
- A complete solution;
- Easy to install on any self – propelled machinery;
- Costs reduction of the machine development (complete engine group);
- Ready to start;
- Complete engine range from 19kW TO 186kW
The hybrid system for the OEM manufacturing customers is the innovative reply to the market needs, about a more silent and performing engine, ECO – friendly and oriented to the Green economy: principles we do share.
Nowadays we are able to offer to the market a complete range of hybrid Systems, able to meet every request, combining the advantages of a variable-capacity diesel engine with a permanent magnet(s) generator (PMG) and one high voltage inverter (300/400 VAC), into a hybrid compact system, conceived to be ready- for- use, PLUG & PLAY.
Features and benefits
- Downgrading to a lower diesel engine class (compared to a traditional system);
- Consumptions and emissions reduction, by working on the optimization of fuel consumption;
- Downgrading to a lower emission class, avoiding the post – treatment systems of exhaust gas (SCR), if applicable;
- Automatic Start & stop system, preventing the engine to work at the minimum, when it is without load;
- The engine starts automatically working on load demand;
- Dynamic Power Boost system, during accelerations phases and charge surges;
- Possibility to use the equipment in closed spaces, exploiting the diesel engine, exclusively for batteries recharge;
- Inverter able to generate 380/400 VAC in high voltage;
- All available rates (50/60/400 Hz)